EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all… it's free!.
- IMDb Import: Added an option to show all movies an actor plays in when clicking on an actor photo. you can now quickly navigate to the actors by clicking the actors listed in the Movie Details Panel or Advanced tooltip.
- IMDb Import: Improved Advanced Title Search. 100 instead of 50 results are now parsed and all exact matches are listed first.
- IMDb Import: Added option to disable Advanced Title Search.
- IMDb Import: Added option to include Adult movies in IMDb Search results.
- IMDb Import: Last listed actor on the IMDb website was not imported.
- TV Series: Added Locking mechanism for Seasons.
- TV Series: Set display of number of episodes to 4 digits as there seeem to be TV Series with over a 1000 episodes (e.g. 'Eisenbahn-Romantik').
- User Interface: Fixed an issue where the Tooltips sometimes did not show.
- User Interface: Fixed display of HD DVD boxes. Made them even hi-resolution.
- User Interface: Added native icon formats for the EMDB application icon for 16×16 and 32×32 pixels as Windows sucks in downscaling the standard 256×256 icon.
- User Interface: Fixed clicking closing cross or using ESC in delete confirmation didn't cancel the operation.
- Database: When switching databases the search / filtering was not reset resulting in empty lists.
- User Interface: Re-added option to not show shelf labels at all.
- Translations: Updated the Arabic, Finnish, French, Italian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware