EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all… it's free!.
EMDB 3.11 changelog:
- Batch Update: fixed importing of the cast after increasing the number of actors.
- Rename Media Files: Added option to use the alternative title in the rename media files screen.
- Edit Multiple Movies: Added option to swap title and alternative title in the Edit multiple movies screen.
- Add From Harddisk: Fixed reading of DVD file structure without VIDEO_TS folder.
- Add From Harddisk: Added support for reading of BD Harddisk recorder (BDAV) file structure.
- Database: Added DVD Snap Case as case type.
- Database: Added DTS-ES 5.1 and DTS-ES 6.1 as audio types.
- User Interface: Removed use of grouping when sorting on number.
- Translations: Updated the Catalan, French, German, Persian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware