Patch My PC Free is a portable and reliable tool which can quickly check your PC for outdated software. The supported third-party programs include a large number of widely-used applications, including Adobe Reader, Mozilla Firefox, Oracle Java, Apple Quicktime, iTunes, Microsoft Silverlight and many more.
Patch My PC Free features:
- Easy to use User Interface
- Outdated software will show in Red
- Up to date will show in Green
- Patches many common third party products Reader, Flash, Java, Quicktime and More
- Portable and very small around 300 Kb
- Offers optional software updates you can include in the update process
- Scan and install needed Windows updates
- Quickly uninstall multiple programs
- Enable or disable startup programs
Patch My PC Updater 188.8.131.52 changelog:
- Improved detection for several apps and portables.
- Improved “Auto Close Apps Before Update” feature.
- Disabled (x64) Firefox/ESR on x86 machines.
- Renamed “Plugins” to “Plugins + Runtimes”
- Added Support for Google Earth Pro (x64).
Added support for following new apps
- IObit Malware Fighter
- IObit Smart Defrag
- IObit Uninstaller
- Iolo System Mechanic
- Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool (Portable)
- Vivaldi Browser
Notes: Please vote for the apps that you would love to be added in Patch My PC, if they are not in the poll please request it in the comments in the poll page.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware