Pazera Free Audio Extractor is an absolutely free application that extracts audio tracks from video files without loss of sound quality or convert them to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, M4A (AAC/ALAC), WV, AIFF or WAV format.
In addition, the program allows you to split input files based on chapters (often found in audiobooks).
The application supports all major video formats (AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, WebM, VOB and other), moreover, allows the conversion of music files, so it can be used as a universal audio converter.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio bitrate, sampling frequency, audio channels, audio volume. The application allows to extract/convert full audio track or selected range only.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thus, the program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
The most important features:
Supported input formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, RMVB, M2TS, VOB, MP4, 3GP, WEBM, DIVX, XVID, MPEG, MPE, ASF, M4V, QT, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GP2, 3GA, MKA, SWF (uncompressed), F4V, F4P, F4A, F4B, DAT, RM, OGM, OGV, AMV, DVR-MS, MTS, TS, HEVC, WTV, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, M4A, WV, AMR, AIFF, OPUS, VIDEO, M4R, MP4V, MP1, M4B, OGA, DTS, GSM, QCP, RA, VQF, THD, TRUEHD, TRUE-HD, DTSHD, DTS-HD, AVS, EAC3, TTA.
Supported output formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG – Vorbis, M4A – AAC, M4A – ALAC, AC3, FLAC, WV (WavPack), WAV, AIFF.
- The possibility of extracting the original audio tracks from a video files without loss of sound quality.
- The possibility of extraction/conversion any audio track from video files containing multiple audio tracks.
- Splitting the output files based on chapters stored in the source files.
- Copying of metadata from the source files.
- Displaying detailed technical information about the source files in the File properties window.
- Many predefined conversion profiles. The users can create custom profiles.
- Adding files to the file list by Drag and Drop.
- The ability to save encoder commands to BAT file.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- 100% freeware! – for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, adware, spyware etc.
Updated conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
Fixed an error causing incorrect mapping of audio streams when setting FFmpeg conversion parameters in files containing multiple audio streams and at least one video stream.
Fixed restoring the main window position after program restart when visual styles are enabled.
Added the ability to select visible columns from the context menu of the file list and from the main menu.
Automatic scrolling of text in the window with the conversion progress.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware